Clothing retailer Aerie is set to open in the fall in Southlake Town Square. (Courtesy of Southlake Town Square)
Southlake Town Square has announced seven new businesses set to open in the coming months. The 130-acre outdoor mixed-use development will also see a relocation.
These five new retailers and two new restaurants will join the recently opened Stella Trattoria Italian restaurant and EVO Entertainment’s seven-screen theater and entertainment space.
The square has more than 120 specialty shops and restaurants, according to a May 24 press release.
“Southlake Town Square continues to be a premier shopping destination in Dallas-Fort Worth, a destination that attracts the biggest brands through our careful selection and placement of high-quality retail options that keep people coming back. buyers again and again,” Jason Kasal, vice president and senior leasing manager at Kite Realty Group, said in the statement. “2022 is already seeing a flurry of activity, setting the stage for another incredible year of highly sought-after brands opening their doors in Town Square.”
Here are the seven upcoming new businesses plus one relocation.
- Brandy Melville, the European fashion apparel and accessories brand, will debut this summer in a 2,200 square foot space on Grand Avenue West. It will be located between Anthropologie and Sephora.
- Clothing retailer Aerie specializes in activewear, swimwear and underwear as part of its unique casual style. The store is expected to open on Grand Avenue next to Starbucks before the end of the year.
- Nike, known for its apparel and footwear, is set to open a store this fall on Grand Avenue between Bath and Body Works and Victoria’s Secret.
- HeyDay, which offers a personalized skincare experience, will open this fall in a 2,329 square foot space between Athletica and Fabletics on State Street. This is the second location in Texas for the brand, which also offers a range of products from cleansers to exfoliators to moisturizers.
- Sportswear and accessories retailer Lululemon plans to double in size with its Grand Avenue relocation near Tesla and Apple. The new flagship store will be approximately 7,000 square feet.
- Outdoor brand Yeti is set to take over Lululemon’s existing space between Travis Mathew and Peloton before the end of the year. This will be the brand’s first location in Tarrant County and second in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Ferah Tex-Med will open in June on Carroll Avenue next to Nothing Bundt Cakes. The restaurant offers modern Mediterranean cuisine with a Texan twist.
- Nikko, specializing in sushi and Asian cuisine, is set to open in August on Southlake Boulevard next to Trader Joe’s.
These businesses will join several other newcomers to Southlake Town Square.
Stella Trattoria, which opened in April, offers authentic Italian cuisine. It is located on State Street across from Market by Macy’s.
EVO Entertainment opened its 68,733 square foot destination in March at 1450 Plaza Place. This is EVO Entertainment’s first location in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. It offers on-site movies with heated reclining seats as well as a full restaurant and bar, games, bowling, bumper cars, and private party rooms. EVO Entertainment also has an outdoor gathering place with seating and a fire pit that connects to the Muchacho Tex Mex restaurant.
Southlake Town Square’s main address is 285 Grand Ave. For more information, visit www.southlaketownsquare.com.